29 November 2011

Glocalisation

How to Glocalise?
-First my questioner in my mind is what is glocalisation? Actually I confused what is glocalisation but what I know Glocalisation is a combination of the words "globalization" and "localization" . So what I think globalization is international in the world and localization involving culture, language and how we feel.

How to live our way of life?
-Environment in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris. There are many cultural differences and language no matter the country, it can be said to be international. So aesthetics through glocalisation is universal.

How to excel among the elites?
- I want a shopping complex at Tanjung Malim and then sport center. Also hotel 5 star for make tanjung malim exclusive. Big company have at here and also LRT for easy and fast to move. The garden for look nature life and people can jogging there on weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment